When we think about adding herbs to our diet, we tend to either think of their value in terms of flavor or benefit. But herbs offer both flavor and benefit! If you sprinkle basil on your veggies for flavor, why not toss in holy basil (Tulsi) for more benefit? Adding our new Fermented Adaptogen blends – Mindful, Immune and Vital – is an easy way to incorporate herbs in a delicious way!
Roasting brings out the rich, natural flavors and hearty texture of seasonal assorted vegetables. Sprinkling in Mindful Lift Fermented Adaptogen blend just after cooking adds a subtle sweetness and delicate earthiness to this beautiful dish while maximizing the healthy herbal potency. You might just find yourself holding back on the salt and pepper with this simple, colorful side!
Mindful Medley: Roasted Spring Vegetables Tossed with Fermented Adaptogenic Herbs
- 1-pound gold or red new potatoes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small bunch asparagus, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small bunch radishes, trimmed and chopped into approximately 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, peeled and sliced into 1-inch thick wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons Organic India Mindful Lift with fermented adaptogens
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Combine potatoes, one tablespoons olive oil and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread potato layer in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast twenty minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, combine remaining tablespoon olive oil with the rest of the vegetables. After twenty minutes, add to pan of potatoes, stirring to turn potatoes and evenly combine. Roast a further 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and stir in ORGANIC INDIA Mindful lift powder with fermented adaptogens. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Mindful Lift supports the brain and nervous system, the body’s natural stress response and a calm mind through a unique blend of organic Gotu Kola and organic fermented Ashwagandha and Tulsi (Holy Basil). All ORGANIC INDIA supplements, teas and infusions are USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and formulated with herbs grown using regenerative agriculture.
When you choose ORGANIC INDIA, you are actively participating in our mission of True Wellness to create a happier, healthier & thriving global environment.
- Harnessing the ANCIENT WISDOM of traditional Ayurvedic herbs
- Partnering directly with thousands of SMALL FAMILY FARMERS across India
- Revitalizing communities through FAIR WAGES, education and healthcare
- Positively impacting ENVIRONMENTAL AND SOIL HEALTH using regenerative agriculture
- Utilizing 100% WIND ENERGY for our zero-waste US Headquarters in Boulder, CO