Escape the summer heat with this cooling, guilt free treat.
Bursting with fresh flavor, this dreamy sorbet looks and tastes like summer. Luscious strawberries, sweet watermelon, and the delightful tang of hibiscus blend into a refreshing treat the whole family will love. Made with just four simple ingredients, including our Tulsi Hibiscus tea, this is pure guilt-free sweetness.
ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Hibiscus is a beneficial blend of Tulsi and Hibiscus with a hint of berry essence, offering your body and your day a natural boost.
Hibiscus blossoms are traditionally used to support detoxification and promote heart health. The Ayurvedic tradition say the hibiscus flower increases devotion, aids in meditation and promotes wisdom by purifying the heart.
Strawberry Tulsi Hibiscus Sorbet Recipe
- 2 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Hibiscus infusion bags
- 1 ½ cups just boiled water
- ½ cup honey – local is best!
- 1 ½ lbs strawberries, rinsed and hulled
- 1 cup watermelon, diced
- Place your ice cream canister in the freezer overnight.
- In a small saucepan, place infusion bags in freshly boiled water. Cover and steep at least 5 minutes.
- Remove infusion bags, squeezing any liquid from them into the pan. Stir in honey. Let tea cool to room temperature.
- Transfer tea mixture to a blender and add strawberries and watermelon. Puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate mixture one hour or until chilled. Churn according to ice cream maker’s directions. Serve immediately, or place in an airtight container and let freeze 30 or more minutes till reaching desired firmness.
- Garnish with fresh mint.