Put your crockpot to work so you can focus on holiday season demands. ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea is swapped with traditional broth or stock as the base for this bright and satisfying soup.
Bursting with beta carotene, the hearty sweet potatoes and crunchy carrots take on a rich silkiness in the slow cooker. Turmeric, ginger, and other herbs in ORGANIC INDIA’s tea infusion adds delicate spicy notes while supporting wellness and soothing digestion. As an added bonus, this fix-it-and-forget it meal couldn’t be easier to prepare — throw everything in the slow cooker and let it simmer until you’re ready to puree and serve.
8 ORGANIC INDIA Tulsi Turmeric Ginger Tea bags
2 large sweet potatoes
1 lb. carrots
1 small onion
1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon ORGANIC INDIA Ceylon Cinnamon
Sea salt and pepper to taste
Optional: plain yogurt and parsley for garnish
- Boil 8 cups of water.
- Place teabags in crockpot and add boiling water — steep for 5 minutes.
- Dice carrots, sweet potatoes and onion into 1″ cubes
- Add vegetables to crockpot
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours
- Process soup in a food processor or with an immersion blender until it is smooth and creamy.
- Optional: Add yogurt and/or parsley to garnish.